Registering new students is easy! Everything can be done online from the comfort of home. Follow the instructions to the right depending on if you’re a new Greyhound parent or if you’re enrolling an additional Greyhound.
Contact one of the following:
For Kindergarten Registration:
For New Students 1-12:
District Enrollment Coordinator
Registration/Enrollment for all new students can be completed online.
Parents/Guardians of incoming student(s) that have no other student(s) actively enrolled in the District, can register their first Greyhound via this link: https://wasd.almastart.com
- Go to the link above
- Click Create Account. This will allow you to create a parent account.
- Once you have verified your email, log into your new account.
- Click the + to add a student and begin the process
Parents/Guardians of existing students registering a new Greyhound can complete registration directly within their existing Alma account.
- Log into your existing Alma account (https://sis.wasd.school)
- Once you are logged into your account you will click the round circle in the right corner of screen
- Click Alma Start.
- You will then click the + to add a new student and begin the process.
Families who do not have internet access can call our enrollment coordinator to schedule an in-person appointment.
Immunizations Required for School in Pennsylvania: School Vaccination Requirements for Attendance in PA Schools(pdf)
Overview of Kindergarten Registration
Families should complete the online registration process. In-person assessment of your kindergartener will be held in the spring prior to the beginning of Kindergarten.
Children must be five years old before September 1 to enroll in kindergarten or six years old before September 1 to enroll in first grade.
To help prepare you for online registration, here are the documents you will be required to provide (via electronic upload) in order to enroll your child:
- Two proofs of residency (list of acceptable documents provided within questionnaire)
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization record
- Custody/Court papers if needed
(You can upload your documents as PDF or Jpeg)
To register your child for Kindergarten, please complete the online registration process.