If you have recently moved into the District and need to enroll your children, please do so as soon as possible.  Student enrollment is handled through the District administrative office.  You will need to provide two (2) forms of proof of residency, birth certificate and immunizations.  If you have questions, contact Mrs. Carolyn Huff at (724) 656-8866 x 6000.