- MS English (Posted 5/23/19)
- MS Math (Posted 5/23/19)
- MS Science (Posted 5/23/19)
- Speech and Language Pathologist (Posted 5/23/19)
support staff position(s):
- School Building Secretary (Posted 5/22/19)
- Custodial, Part Time, 2nd Shift (Posted 5/22/19)
- Paraprofessional (Posted 5/22/19)
- Food Service Workers
- Volleyball Coach (Posted 5/23/19)
Questions or inquiries regarding employment opportunities may be directed to Mr. Josh Latore, Business Manager, email@example.com
Day-to-Day Substitute Positions
Wilmington Area School District has partnered with Kelly Educational Staffing (KES) to provide day-to-day substitute teachers.
Minimum Requirements: PA state clearances, Act 126 Mandated Reporter Training, and TB test results
Active PA teaching certificates will be accepted. If you or someone you know holds a Bachelor’s degree, contact the local Kelly branch to learn more about emergency certification.
For more information or to apply to become a substitute with Kelly Educational Staffing, please call the local office at 412-788-4591 option 6, email your resume to 514E@kellyservices.com or apply online at www.teachpittsburgh.com. We look forward to speaking with you!