FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wilmington Schools to Sell Unused Technology
The Wilmington Area School District will be having an electronics sale consisting of retired technology such as laptops, iPads, iMacs, monitors, etc.
This sale is open to the public and will be held on Saturday, December 15th, 10AM - 12PM, in the HS/MS Cafeteria. (350 Wood Street, New Wilmington, PA 16142)
These devices no longer meet the modern needs of our students and staff. Most are in working condition unless noted otherwise. All sales are final and everything is sold as-is without warranty or guarantee. Returns and refunds will not be accepted. Equipment will be set out for buyers to examine before purchase.
We have hundreds of devices that must go!
Payment options are cash, check, or major credit card (processing fee may apply)
Specific Items Available:
- HP ProBook 450 G1 (Intel i3-4000M @ 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 15” Display, 500GB HDD or possible 256 GB SSD)
- Quantity: ~60
- Price range: $100-$200 (depending on condition)
- Note: Sold with Windows 10. No other software included.
- Apple iPad (2nd and 4th Gen)
- Quantity Available: ~270
- Price range: $30-$70 (depending on model and condition)
- Apple iMac (2007-2011 models)
- Quantity Available: ~70
- Price range: $100-$150 (depending on model and condition)
- Various makes and models.
- Quantity Available: ~15
- Price range: $30-$50 (depending on model and condition)
Other Items available include:
- LCD Computer Monitors
- Computer Speakers
- Laptop Bags